Predicting that every VR professional will need to unplug and relaunch their work in the coming months, we created "The Reset" – an archive of best practices from vacation rental leaders around the globe on how to survive the crisis and rebound like a rocket. Differing from a news feed, The Reset features actionable advice that every owner and manager can implement today. It will be updated hourly/daily.
The COVID19 Committee
The advice on this site is compiled with the help of a number of Inner Circle leaders and several industry guests. If you you'd like to submit tips, please email [email protected]
- Andrew McConnell, Rented.com
- Amy Hinote, VRMIntel.com
- Bob Garner, Casal dei Fichi
- Brooke Pfautz, Vintory
- Bruce Ikelheimer, Banjoe Vacations
- Donna Martinez, Sea Ranch Abalone Bay
- Jacobie Olin, C2G Advisors
- Jim Prugh, Lindsborg Vacation Rentals
- Megan McCrea, Southbound Stays
- Richard Craft, Crafty's Beach Retreat
- Sallie Mitchell, Casa Mar Azul
Industry Leader Guest Posts
- Ali Cammelletti, Cammelletti Consulting
- Durk Johnson, Housekeeping Solutions
- Mike Harrington, Carolina Retreats
- Missy Zak, Ascent Processing
- Simon Lehmann, AJL Consulting
- Vince Perez, Fetch My Guest
How to use The Reset?
Create a plan. The most stressful feeling during a crisis is not being in control. To alleviate that, we shift our focus to what we can control: the activities, investments, and decisions that we can activate today. Use this resource to create a plan for your business: a plan to stop the bleeding, a plan for relaunch, and a plan for the next chapter of your vacation rental career.